We are pleased to announce that we are moving to a community based service on the 5th of September 2022.
Our new location in Skipton is The Augment Community Workspace, Second Floor, 49 High Street, Skipton, BD23 1DT.
The new office hours are Tuesday-Friday 9am-5pm, with Tuesday evening appointments available from 5-8pm by appointment only.
We also will be providing telephone and home visit appointments between 9am-5pm on Monday
What this means for you:-
- Your face to face appointments with your case manager will take place in a private consultation room at the Augment Centre.
- Disabled access and a lift is available should you need this.
- Your face to face/group appointments can be offered at locations in Bentham, Settle and Crosshills if this is more accessible for you.
- If you are unable to access any of our sites due to health reasons we can come to you.
- If you require our prescribing service your appointments will take place at Dyneley Barn Skipton on Tuesday and Friday.
- If you require our Needle exchange provision this will be available at Lloyds pharmacy, Caroline Square Skipton, Boots pharmacy Crosshills, Well pharmacy Bentham.
- Food parcels will be accessible directly from the food bank
- SMART recovery will continue on Wednesday at the Augment Centre
- Our contact numbers will remain the same
We believe that the changes to our service will improve accessibility for you and reduce any barriers that you may have previously experienced. However we do appreciate that change can be difficult, therefore please do not hesitate to speak with your case manager if you have any queries or concerns in relation to the forthcoming changes.