We’re here to help
If you are a young person who lives in North Yorkshire aged 10 – 18 or 19 – 24 with SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disability) and need support around drugs or alcohol, we can help.
Our service is free, friendly and confidential.
We can help with:-
- Support to improve your health and well being
- Support to stop or reduce alcohol or drug use
- Education and advice around drugs and alcohol
- Family support
We can also provide guidance to schools, colleges and other professionals.
Phone us or contact us via the email address provided to make a referral, or to discuss how we may be able to help.
This service is for you if:
- Any young person who lives in North Yorkshire aged 10 – 18
- or 19 – 24 with SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disability)
For contact details and more information please click here